Two N26 accounts give you cashback on your purchases: Business and Business Black.
Alongside an exceptional travel insurance plan, a powerful app, and fee-free foreign transactions, cashback on your purchases is just one of the many reasons we believe N26 is the best bank for most people.
What Is N26?
Put simply, N26 is the best online bank for most people.
N26 offers a host of great features, including:
- Free worldwide ATM withdrawals: Wherever you are in the world, N26 Black and N26 Metal members can withdraw from any ATM at the inter-bank exchange rate with zero fees, as if you’re still at home.
- Free international money transfers: Send an unlimited number of money transfers to friends, colleagues, suppliers, customers–all for free.
- An extremely powerful app: Toggle online payments and spending limits, reset your PIN, pay with Apple Pay and Google Pay, receive real-time transaction notifications, and a lot more–all in the N26 app.
- Medical expenses up to an unlimited amount.
- Travel cancellation insurance up to €5,000 per trip.
- Flight and luggage delay insurance up to €400.
- Stolen cash insurance up to €500.
- Stolen mobile phone insurance up to €300.
- Extended warranty on purchases up to €500.
There’s a lot more to the N26 insurance policy than that–including why we recommend combining N26 with SafetyWing for the ultimate travel & medical insurance combination–but this gives you a good idea of what N26 is all about.
Now that you know the basics of N26, let’s dive deeper into how it deals with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
What N26 Accounts Receive Cashback?
Just two N26 accounts receive cashback on purchases: N26 Business and N26 Business Black. Both accounts are designed for freelancers and the self-employed, and both return 0.1% cashback on purchases.
This doesn’t sound like much, though if you spend $10,000 on your business each month, that’s $100 back in your pocket, a nice bonus. The cashback is deposited directly into your account at the end of each quarter.
Another nice bonus of the N26 Business and Business Black accounts is that they allow you to export your transaction data into CSV files so you can keep track of your spending with ease.
This chart shows the 0.1% cashback you get on Business and Business Black accounts, plus several other fees that differ between the different N26 accounts. Blank cells mean there’s no fee.
|N26 Standard||N26 Black||N26 Metal||N26 Business||N26 Business Black||N26 Maestro Card|
|Foreign Currency Transaction Fee|
|Euro ATM Withdrawals||€2|
|Foreign ATM Withdrawals||1.7%||1.7%||€2 + 1.7%|
N26’s cashback rule is very simple: you get 0.1% if you’re with N26 Business or Business Black, and nothing if you don’t. However, N26 Business doesn’t come with N26’s exceptional travel & medical insurance, so it’s worth taking a deeper look before jumping in.
For exclusive access to all of our recommended financial products for frequent travelers and digital nomads, join our email list at the bottom of this post. We don’t send any spam–just relevant, impactful information to make your financial life on the road easier and better.
Also, since so many of you have been asking us for them, here's our full list of country-specific posts outlining how to ship anything from Amazon to any country in the world. Our 2-step method makes it as simple as humanly possible, and takes about 3 minutes total: Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, China, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Israel, Kuwait, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Asia as a whole, Europe as a whole and the United Arab Emirates.
And here's another post on how to log out of Amazon.
While you're at it, international travelers should read our N26 review for the best way to get free ATM withdrawals the best rates on currency conversion - anywhere in the world.